To download the Student Off Duty guidelines, please click here.
- Guidance to completing the clinical grading tool
- Guidance on completing the Snapshot assessment
- 3 Year Portfolio
- Child Field: 3 year portfolio
- Midwifery Field: 3 year portfolio
Click on the options below to find out more:
▶ KnowledgeNet and Library Services
There are excellent Library facilities on both sites providing a wide range of journals as well as books. The library also has a computer suite and offers training on databases and literature searching.
You can find out more on their KnowledgeNet website by clicking here.
All students on placement have access to Clinical Skills.net, a fantastic e-learning tool giving you easy access to illustrated clinical skills guidelines which can be used alongside local competency documents.
N.B. If you are accessing from outside the trust, you will need to set up an OpenAthens account with Ashford and St Peter’s. If you are on a trust computer you will not need a password (click here). Contact the library for more information.
▶ Living in the Locality
There are several options available if you are relocating to the area:
- OPTIVO manages the properties on site at both Ashford and St Peters Hospitals. Contact 0203 202 0335.
- As part of your induction to the Locality, there may have been an opportunity to view an empty property and meet with a Housing Officer will be arranged.
- Housing Associations work together with the NHS to manage properties on and off hospital sites.
- Homewood Housing manages properties locally in towns such as Ottershaw, Chertsey and Addlestone: www.homewood.org.uk
- Or alternatively, check out local papers and, adverts for details of letting agents or rooms to share
For more information, please see the Staff Accommodation pages.
▶ Working at the Trust
You can find out more about travelling to the Trust by clicking here. On our website, we also have information about our Dress Code Policy and catering facilities for staff.