Get down and dirty!
Run, crawl and climb at the Tough Mudder while raising money and awareness to support the incredible care at Ashford & St. Peter’s Hospitals.
Take on world-famous obstacles and push your physical and mental limits without the pressure of competition. An awesome, muddy and fun event built on teamwork and overcoming obstacles, where stepping outside of your comfort zone is the reward.
By taking on this challenge for ASPH Charity, you will make a difference to the lives of thousands of people, our NHS staff, patients, and visitors.
We are aiming to join this event with a big Ashford and St. Peter’s team. Feel free to fundraise individually or with your own team.
The event is open for staff and public, so feel free to invite your relatives, friends and colleagues to join us on this big day.
How we will support you:
If you decide to be part of our ASPH Charity team, you will receive:
- Fundraising support and expertise, including our charity fundraising materials.
- Publicity of your fundraising efforts through our media networks.
- Online fundraising platform to raise money in a simple and easy way.
- An ASPH Charity t-shirt.
- The satisfaction of knowing that your efforts are helping the fantastic care at ASPH.
What you need to know:
- Location: Fawley, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 3AP
- Date and time: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:00 am (please arrive 45 minutes earlier).
Option 1: 10+ miles, 20+ obstacles;
Option 2: 3 to 5 miles, 12+ obstacles
- Registration Fee / Donation: £15
- Minimum Sponsorship: £165 (Excluding registration fee and gift aid).
- Applications New Deadline: Thursday, 23th November (We might be able to accept your application after this date, but it will depend on availability and the price might change).
- Bring your family: If you would like Spectator tickets (£14) or 1-Mile Muddy Adventure for Kids tickets (£17) just email us on
- ASPH Charity - Challenge Events Terms and Conditions: Read the Terms and Conditions
Apply for a place here: https://forms.office.com/e/KWCiaGJeiE
If you have your own tickets for a Tough Mudder event and would like to raise funds for our Charity, please contact us on
Please contact us by email or on 01932 72 6585 if you would like to discuss your participation in this event.