Be part of London’s Most Iconic Half Marathon, while raising money to support the incredible care at Ashford & St. Peter’s Hospitals.
Not only does this half marathon offer a fantastic route, passing through some of the best landmarks in London, it’s adorned with DJs, musical performances, dancers, themed cheer stations and more! By taking on this challenge for ASPH Charity, you will make a difference to the lives of thousands of people, our NHS staff, patients, and visitors.
How we will support you:
If you decide to be part of our ASPH Charity team, you will receive:
- Fundraising support and expertise, including our charity fundraising materials.
- Publicity of your fundraising efforts through our media networks.
- Online fundraising platform to raise money in a simple and easy way.
- A personalised ASPH Charity running top.
- An enthusiastic, family-friendly cheer point on the route to spur you on.
- The satisfaction to know that your efforts are helping a fantastic care at ASPH.
What you need to know:
- Location, Date and Time of the event: London, 07 April 2024 at 10:00 am.
- Distance: Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
- Registration Fee / Donation: £30 (to pay only if successful application)
- Minimum Sponsorship: £350 (Excluding registration fee and gift aid).
- Applications Deadline: 24 July 2023 at 23:59:59.
- Places Available: 10.
Applications are now closed. Candidates will be informed about their application by email. Good Luck!
If you have a place at LLHM24 and would like to raise funds for our Charity, please contact us on