The Knowledge Service is online at https://education.asph.nhs.uk/ecKS.php
Use the website to:
- Join the Knowledge Service.
- Request full-text journal articles (emailed to you)
- Requests books to borrow.
- Use the wide range of electronic resources, via any device, anywhere, including: point of care tools, health and social care databases, e-journals and e-books.
- Sign up to our Current Awareness Service.
- Request an Evidence Search.
- Book a Training Session.
- Contact the team for expert support in finding the knowledge, evidence and research you need.
Please note that all of our services and resources are free to our members.
Can I join the Knowledge Service?
All NHS staff and students on placement working in primary, community and acute care in North West Surrey are welcome to join the Knowledge Service.
- Staff at Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Staff at Surrey & Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Staff across Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership (ICS/ICB)
- GPs working in North West Surrey
If you are unsure whether you are eligible to join or use a particular service please contact us.
To join, please complete the membership form online.
Please note that whilst there is no physical library space at either Ashford or St Peter’s Hospitals, there are IT facilities and Study Spaces across the hospital sites, and information about the resources and services in the Education Centres.
Reception, Education Centre, St Peter’s Hospital: 01932 726171