How can you fundraise for us?
You shop and the retailers make a donation to us! Yes it’s true, you set up an easyfundraising account and use it to purchase products from all your favorite retailers, from Ebay to Amazon, Boots, John Lewis, supermarkets, travel companies etc . You nominate Ashford and St. Peter’s hospitals and we receive their donations – genius!
Events / Challenges
Set up a fundraising page and then organise your own event to raise funds for us, through clubs, schools, neighborhoods, Facebook etc. From dyeing your hair pink to Bungy jumping, organising a ball or mystery murder party, or just spreading the word about our appeals. If you have green fingers then set up a group to adopt one of our courtyards and get your supporters to sponsor you on your fundraising page.
Join our Team
If you enjoy fundraising or are well connected within your community you might like to apply to be a fundraising ambassador? You will need to provide references, undergo DBS clearance and have an informal interview.
Many companies welcome staff involvement in charitable work as part of their Social responsibility. For instance many companies will:
- match the amount you raise from a sponsored event
- welcome inter department challenges
- allow staff to contribute the extra pence in their monthly salary payment
- allow staff to volunteer with the hospital fundraising team
- provide us with a venue to hold an event
- enter a formal fundraising partnership with a charity