Daily consultant-led acute stroke team review to facilitate early and accurate clinical diagnosis and early access to multi-disciplinary stroke unit care.
Rapid access TIA/Neuro-vascular clinic - 7 day service providing rapid assessment and management for patients suffering from TIA.
Stroke Specialist Nurses - provides assessment in the emergency department along with support and information for patients and their families throughout their stroke journey.
24 hour Thrombolysis service
Telemedicine project - aimed at supporting our Thrombolysis service by providing early specialist stroke review during the acute assessment.
Multi-disciplinary stroke specialist team - comprising stroke specific physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy and dietetics.
Specialist Neuroradiology - we have excellent access to CT and MRI imagining to support out clinical care.
Specialist Neurovascular meeting - held every Friday to discuss patient's with the vascular surgeons if carotid disease detected.
Location and Phone Number
- Aspen Ward, Level 4 Duchess of Kent Wing - 01932 723907
- Kathy Anderson
Stroke Specialist Nurse Team: 7 days a week 8am-8pm
- Jess Gill - Lead Stroke Specialist Nurse
- Emolyne Beltran - Stroke Specialist Nurse
- Lore Sarbu - Stroke Specialist Nurse
- Zan Katiyo - Stroke Specialist Nurse
- Kerry Reddin - Stroke Specialist Nurse
- Janeny Daguio - Stroke Specialist Nurse
- Jess Dobbs - Stroke Specialist Nurse
- Stroke Office - 01932 723907