Enable Recite me Accessibility Tools:
Accessibility Options
To find out more, please see here.

If you’re concerned about your drinking or someone else’s, a good first step is to visit your GP. They’ll be able to discuss the services and treatments available.


Your alcohol intake may be assessed using tests, such as the:


As well as the NHS, there are a number of charities and support groups across the UK that provide support and advice for people with an alcohol misuse problem.

For example, you may want to contact:


For a full list of charities and support groups, click here.